800 - 1000 万円
Our client is a leading international e-commerce firm that has achieved huge success over the last decade. They currently have operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas and are looking to continuously expand.
The Corporate IT department is managing the global IT systems, supporting our staffs worldwide. We're looking for an experienced project manage to plan and implement the ERP system. If you are interested in building a global ERP system, this is your chance!
- Leading the internal ERP system project as the project manager.
- Collaborating with internal/external project members to build the our Group ERP systems.
- Making the project goals, schedules, and tasks.
- Reporting the status to the project stakeholders.
- Managing the budget and execution of the projects.
- Communicating with the global subsidiaries to build a global ERP system implementation and operation strategy.
- More than 3 years experience in IT project management.
- Basic understanding of ERP system (SAP, OracleEBS etc).
- Basic understanding of Accounting.
- Have a go-getter personality.
- More than 3 year experience in ERP systems (SAP, OracleEBS etc) project management and implementation.
- Experience for working with global talents.
- English: Business Level (TOEIC 800+)
- Japanese: Business Level