600 - 800 万円
This global company is a tier-one automotive supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems. Worldwide leader on its market, they employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and operates 28 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries. They remain at the forefront of pioneering technology which is a major factor in its competitiveness, pride and success.
- Supports the PAE, TDE and SAE in the understanding of the technical requirements of the components he / she is in charge of starting from RFQ phase.
- Supplier technical management:
- Supports Purchasing during the analysis of technical offers submitted by suppliers
- Follows supplier technical activities during all development process
- Releases components drawing, 3D data and Component Technical Specifications (CTS) to suppliers for the manufacturing of tooling, prototypes, components and assembly needs associated with the program.
- Review technical offer from supplier and approve 2D drawings and DVP
- Integrates manufacturing constraints; communicates about tank and components requirements and constraints to other Team members.
- Responsible for components validation including simulations, DVP approval and follow-up, test reports approval…
- Develops internal expertise by maintaining community tools and standard documents (guidelines, handbooks, CTS templates, training modules), by providing trainings and by participating to synergies
- Helps developing existing suppliers and analyzing potential ones for his field of expertise
- Leads technical watch (benchmarking, patent reviews, regulations) for his field of expertise
- Promotes innovation at customer
- Continuous improvement
- Actively participates to continuous improvement by using and developing Development tools (lessons learned, 8D, VAVE, Design to cost…)
- Achievement of QCTR targets (Quality, Cost, Timing, Risks)
- On time design freezes
- On schedule component validation and PPAP
- Innovative solutions approved by Customer
- Maintenance quality of technical guidelines and forms, pertinence of tech watch inputs
- Customer satisfaction
- Product Development cost
- Patents & Utility Models
- Core Team members
- Engineering Extended Team
- Quality Extended Team
- Customer and supplier engineering