800 - 1000 万円
This company is a leading German auto and truck parts manufacturing company. They are the worlds fourth largest tire manufacturer and specialize in tires, brake systems, vehicle stability control systems, engine injection systems, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries.
Take responsibility for:
- l successful launch of project leading the project team for meeting timing, engineering and commercial.
- l promoting business acquisition activities
- Leads the project team and perform regular team meetings with meeting minutes
- Defines the scope of the project, team and time schedule, performing gateway review meeting
- Conducts cost tracking to improve profit and support negotiation with customer for changed assumptions
- Is the primary customer contact
- Bachelor, engineering degree or equivalent is preferred
- Basic knowledge and some experience of DFMEA/PFMEA, DRBFM, FTA, Design review
- Basic knowledge of DVP/DVPR
- Creative, selfmotivated, openminded and a responsible team player
- Solid negotiation skills preferred
- Native level with Japanese and level for successful business communication with English (TOEIC minimum 700) are required.
- IT skills: Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Project, Power point)
- Work Experience: More than seven years
- More than seven years in automotive industry preferred