1500 - 2000 万円
Our company is contributed its air conditioning business to the joint venture
Primary Purpose:The partner leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication.The partner will help business successful from HR side of Function Based: HC plan, function based HR strategy, business strategy support, voluntary separation process, function based trainingsThe partner identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees to help finding the process to support promotion and rotational programs.The partner actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization and takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the anagement team.
This role is to lead and manage the people related agenda as HRBP to meet the present and future business needs, through closely working with respective business leaders and members, build organizational capability, develop human resources, and enhance motivation by leading and implementing comprehensive HR strategic and operational initiatives.
Primary Duties:BUSINESS PARTNER
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL CAPABILITY
- Act as a single point of contact and business partner, and facilitate all the necessary HR initiatives to build organization capability, to develop human resources and to enhance motivation, liaising with the HR function accordingly.
- Drive the development and improvement of the business function’s ability to properly assess performance, capability and potential, to select the right talent for development, and ultimately motivate, grow and develop talent for the future.
CAREER AND SUCCESSION PLANNING
- Lead the development, implementation and proper follow-up and feedback of the Performance Management process with line management in line with local requirements and business needs
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Working with Management and in liaison with HR TM, facilitate the Talent Review process for the business functions helping ensure that current and future organization succession and resource needs are effectively addressed through resourcing and/or specific development plans.
- Identify the best career growth opportunities for the highest potential talent, tracking and monitoring the implementation and follow-through of the Talent Review accordingly, ensuring career plans are followed through.
- Identify, propose and implement managerial and non-managerial training and development programs on a collective and/or individual basis to improve the skills, competencies and effectiveness of the business functions.
- Prepare for future skills requirements, provide career growth opportunities for employees (taking into account Performance Management plans and Talent Review implications) and create conditions in which high performance and critical competencies are developed and recognized.
- Monitor and analyze resource needs of the business functions. Develop a resourcing strategy and methods to ensure that we attract and hire the most qualified, competent talent for the organization, internally and externally, whilst making certain that both current and future needs are met liaising with the TA function
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally and builds strong business relationship with the internal client to help develop organizational design
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
応募条件：Bachelor’s degree or above.HRBP experience for more than 15 yearsWide knowledge and relevant experience as HR in general Excellent communication skillsBusiness level of English