600 - 800 万円
This global company is a tier-one automotive supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems. Worldwide leader on its market, they employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and operates 28 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries. They remain at the forefront of pioneering technology which is a major factor in its competitiveness, pride and success.
- Manage all commercial topics with Customers
- Develop and maintain customer relationship at working level
- Measure customer satisfaction and implement improvement plan of it
- Support annual sales price adjustment preparation
- Prepare quotes requested by customer (service part, prototypes, design change,)
- Coordinate all customer specific requests and manage all cost associated with customers
- Collect the customer annual production forecast.
- Control customer assets (including asset located at our suppliers), manage customer asset audit
- Purchase Order Management for piece price and tooling.
- Follow customer payment – Zero backlogs in payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years automotive experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience required
- Skills & Abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently but capable to work in a multicultural environment by using exciting networks for Customer Center interfaces
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Negotiation skills