1100 - 1300 万円
This is diagnostics business company from top pharmaceutical company.
- The Senior Manager of Supply Chain Management is a very senior position in our company. The position is responsible for all aspects of supply chain that include, import, export, management of the logistics center, procurement, product repackaging and order management.
- The position is a key member of the Finance and Supply Chain group and regularly interact with colleagues from global and regional supply chain.
- Excluding contract workers, this position will manage 45 employees within Supply Chain Management Group.
- This position is expected to highly knowledgeable of supply chain management, both operationally and strategically. He/She is also expected to provide leadership to his/her team, develop talents and serve as a role model to other employees in our company.
- More than 15 years of senior leadership experiences in Supply Chain Management in a commercial & international environment.
- Experience in the medical devices will be an advantage.
- Highly comfortable working with global and regional colleagues outside of Japan.
- Experienced in managing big teams would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems is a must.
- Advanced English skill is a must.
- Proactive ability to anticipate problems and react quickly to issues when they arise.
- Able to think long term and strategically.
- A pro business mindset and strong business acumen.
- Always on the lookout for improvements and optimization.