1200 - 1000 万円
The client is a major global Financial Institutions covering; corporate banking, securities, and investment banking, with a long history/presence in the Japanese market.
- Act as a center of expertise for Learning & Development.
- Develop a learning & development strategy locally, working with managers to establish training needs and requirements.
- Identify opportunities to raise skills, knowledge and abilities, and propose relevant learning solutions
- Manage and monitor the L&D budget.
- Increase the maturity of the function and homogenize practices at local level
- Take charge of graduate recruitment activity
- Talent Management
<Key Responsibilities> L &D STRATEGY:
TRAINING NEEDS IDENTIFICATION:
- Develop a comprehensive training and development strategy, segmenting target populations and programs and ensuring consistency with the Regional and local needs.
- Communicate on the L&D plan and priorities with key stakeholders including senior management to ensure internal buy in of new initiatives
MAPPING OF TRAINING:
- Liaise with several key stakeholders – Local management, HR Head, BPs - to discuss overall learning requirements, business objectives, desired results and constraints
- Consolidate training needs collected through AAA and in consultation with Business / Functions managers, HR Head, BP’s and qualify them
- Work closely with Regional L&D team to contribute to the Country and Campus catalogues.
- Identify and map employees to appropriate programmes at the Campus.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in training curriculum based on needs analysis and feedback assessments
CONTRIBUTION TO THE APAC CAMPUS & HR PROJECTS:
- Promote and disseminate L&D initiatives to staff and key internal stakeholders, leveraging on all communication tools available locally and regionally.
- Communicate new / available local trainings to Business Partners
E- LEARNING AND MANDATORY LEARNING
- Contribute to various APAC Campus projects
- Contribute and facilitate Regional and Local HR projects
COORDINATION / REPORTING:
- To be the country coordinator for following up and monitoring all mandatory trainings that need to be done
- Leverage the E-Learning modules thereby enhancing blended learning
- Monitor and control the completion of e-learning.
TALENT ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT
- Manage local training budget
- Develop assessment tools to evaluate trainings
- Produce periodic L&D reports outlining learning needs accompanied by recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget, or quality
- Produce ad hoc L&D reports upon request by Inspection Generale / Internal Audit or local regulators
- Contribute to the Permanent Operational Control Plan and contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Manage overall campus recruiting process
- Support hiring manager to identify good candidates
- Get updated market information from vendors/competitors
<Work based competencies required >
- Understanding of business/function line
- Experience in designing and delivering sophisticated training and development initiatives
- Strong project management and organizational skills to multi-task efficiently
- Strong team skills
- Management skills
- Language proficiency in both English and Japanese is required
<Behavioral competencies required>
- Communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all level of employees
- Client focus
- Results focused and ability to take initiatives
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics
- Diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination awareness
- Is innovative to achieve the target