700 - 800 万円
Our client is a leading US Life Science company with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Working with the Talent Acquisition Leader for Japan, the Japan HR Business Partners and the APAC Talent Acquisition team, drive people and organizational capability through recruitment of talent for the company in Japan.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in and outside of Japan, and the Japan Leadership team in order to identify and anticipate the hiring needs
- Actively source and fill open requisitions in a timely and cost effectively manner.
- Develop a talent pipeline to effectively fill positions on a timely manner.
- Screen, identify and shortlist potential talent for the various positions and move them towards a successful recruitment outcome.
- Maintain proper recruitment protocols and ensure compliance with systems and processes for Japan.
- Advise, educate & train Hiring Managers on recruitment process and procedures
- Work closely with the Japan Talent Acquisition Leader to identify, evaluate, select and manage high performing external recruitment partners
- Assess, and further embed the company employment brand in the Japan market
- Participate in the Fresh Graduate / Campus Recruitment for Japan
Experience / Other Requirements:
- 5 to 7 years of recruitment experience (open to various industry, but Life Sciences, Technology, Biotechnology or Engineering environment preferred).
- Direct Sourcing experience is critical for this role
- Candidates must have “Volume” recruitment experience – handling at least 50 requisitions a year
- In-house recruitment experience preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of employment factors and the ability to sell organizational values
- Ability to work within a fast paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment with the versatility to adapt well.
- Passion, energy and desire to have an impact on an organization
- Strong written and spoken English and Japanese