900 - 1000 万円
This company is one of the world's premier global provider of financial solutions, with operations in more than 30 countries.
This position is primarily responsible for executing Sales and Marketing initiatives in line with the strategic sales objectives of the business in Japan.
It is expected that this position will develop and maintain strong relationships through partnering with our target clients and generating new leads to provide client focused solutions, whilst maximizing revenue potential.
- Develop and maintain a strategic visitation cycle in line with businesses objectives and ensure all sales and visitation activities are updated in salesforce.com
- Conduct monthly and quarterly client performance analysis meetings (internally and externally) to understand current performance levels
- Develop and implement tailored solutions for our clients
- Strategically position with potential clients as their preferred partner by understanding their current and future business needs and developing solutions
- Work cohesively with other business units to ensure the introduction and implementation of new clients are executed in an efficient, compliant and effective manner
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure that maintains a good understanding of all relevant competitor product / service offering and pricing
- Execute tactical marketing strategy, sales strategy and plans with a clear focus to generate revenue
- Regularly facilitate review meetings and anticipate new opportunities/initiatives
- Work as an effective member of the team, ensuring performance is aligned with corporate objectives and business plans while adhering to internal and external regulatory standards
- Develop business plans and provide both the local and regional leadership team with a monthly update
- Ensure all sales and visit