This prestigious foreign financial institution is located in the heart of Tokyo’s financial district and has been doing business in Japan for 4 decades. It provides its institutional and corporate clients with tailor-made solutions within the areas of Global Markets, Investment Banking, Transaction Banking, and Investment Management.
1. Manage relationship with selected Japanese CORI clients/prospects and also manage a portfolio of SG Tokyo’s multi-national clients.
2. Co-ordinate selected deals in tandem with other business areas.
3. Monitor credit risk exposure and manage credit approving process in cooperation with CCG, while managing credit & deal reviews.
4. Construct relationship strategy/budget for each client and manage profitability (RARORC/EVA).
1. More than 10-15 years of experience in corporate relationship management at first-class financial institutions
2. Good communication skills incl. language capability (Japanese and English) both internally and externally
3. Well experienced in corporate relationship management, serving clients’ needs
4. Knowledgeable about clients, financial products, legal/compliance aspects and market trends on a global scale
5. Good team player in dealing with other business areas as well as legal/compliance worldwide
6. Analytically strong in judging risks on both clients and deal structures
7. Problem solving skills
8. Capable of managing team staff well
This company provides financial services in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Greater China, other parts of the Asia Pacific, and internationally.