700 - 850 万円
Our client is a global leader in digital communications, logistics and mail solutions.
- You will be a Field Support Engineer in charge of supporting the parcel locker product(s) range in Japan (Machines and/or Software solutions and/or Servers).
2 - JOB DESCRIPTION / MISSIONS
- You will execute projects with customers for new parcel lockers installation, coordinate the field service activities for the installed base and ensure customer satisfaction through management of product quality.
- Manage customer expectations:
- Co-ordinate customer project management (Technical contact for pre-sales, Site survey, Functional requirement, On-site installation, Customer acceptance, …)
- Manage customer satisfaction (regular meetings with customers, surveys, …)
- Support customer requests and issue management
- Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting to investigate customer issues, including a root-causes analysis of the encountered problems
- Position works on a rotating call schedule (2nd level Stand-by duty)
- Audit the packing deposition by the carriers on a regular basis
- Ensure products quality performances
- Follow installed base products performances and manage action plan when not at target.
- Implement the relevant kpis to measure any drift of quality.
- Ensure any that any field issue is taken into account and addressed in the right time
- Propose continuous products improvements (field issues analysis, synthesis…)
- Organize repairs program with local sub-contractors (including upgrades, modifications)
- Carry-out regular visits on the Field to identify pro-actively risks/issues
- Coordinate field processes
- Create/update/deliver product service training program including local sub-contractors (installation, maintenance…)
- Define/implement product field processes including local sub-contractors
- Maintain local technical documentation for product release, training and maintenance processes (NTSP)
- Audit the installation of units by the sub-contractors on a regular basis
- Interface with Parcel Locker corporate organization
3 - REPORTING
- Be the technical product interface to Parcel locker corporate organization
- Provide feedback in order to improve product serviceability, quality and reliability
- Handle product defects management until resolution
- Setup and maintain spares parts stock with Parcel locker logistics organization
- You will directly report to the Operations Director based in UK.
- Job based in Kawasaki, Japan
- Functional reporting to the corporate organisation for Parcel Lockers.
- Engineer or experienced technician (>5 years)
- R&D background
- Supply Chain background
- Field Technical support background