500 - 700 万円
Our Client is relentless in the pursuit of the latest technology, the highest hardware quality standards and in delivering the best user experience possible. We design, manufacture, and promote our own products to assure customers of reliable and the highest end products possible from beginning to end.
- Create, manage, and execute annual/quarterly PR plans by referring to the guidance from HQ.
- Lead the PR communication for major product launch events, media related activities and ad hoc campaigns.
- Localize materials from HQ to fit with local media requirements.
- Dig out various PR topics by working together with HQ and other teams inside the company. Plan topic coverage, coordinate, write and distribute press releases, conduct media pitches, field journalist inquiries, provide guidance to journalists, manage interviews / speeches, brief to agencies, etc.
- Build up strong relationship with nationwide media, and make sure key media will like us and eventually speak for our company. Lead both proactive and opportunistic pitching to smartphone / technology / consumer / lifestyle / fashion / entertainment / sports / financial reporters; develop and expand relationships with key editors; manage development of media content.
- Identify relevant targets (reporters, KOLs, etc.) for specific products; conduct outreach to confirm interest in product reviews; manage the overall product experience; work with junior staff to monitor for coverage.
- Be skilled in handling media inquiries / interviews when necessary.
- Handle local crisis when necessary.
- Report about local PR work. Conduct analysis to determine the success of campaigns, share of voice, and influence and offer insight into brand perception.
- Plan and allocate budgets for campaigns and maintain financial trackers for projects; ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Recruit talents and empower, coach, and mentor employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Journalism, PR, communications, or extensive practical experience to commensurate level.
- At least 5~8+ years of PR experience. Candidates from leading PR agencies or international brands highly preferred.
- Love smartphone and exceptional technology media (smartphone) relations skills, established smartphone, technology, lifestyle, entertainment, sports, or financial contacts a plus
- Understanding of nationwide media landscape needed.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategy recommendations. Journalistic skills to include copywriting, information research and analysis, content generation of text, data and graphics, storytelling.
- Experienced at coordinating product launch events (developing detailed run of show, media briefings, photo, video shoots). Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Native Japanese speaker, excellent spoken and written in Japanese and English, Chinese is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrates proficiency in managing agencies and global resource.
- Teamwork spirit, positive attitude, professional manner, detail oriented, and good at multitasking.
- Exhibits a sense of aesthetics and creativity. Think outside the box and react swiftly to the changing environment.