Leading global manufacturer of differentiated organic chemical products and of inorganic chemical products. We operate in five segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials, Textile Effects, and Pigments and Additives. Its Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials and Textile Effects segments produce differentiated organic chemical products, and its Pigments and Additives segment produces inorganic chemical products.
- Follow company's EHS standard and compliance policy, and participate the safety meeting & training in the local office.
- To develop and implement Business Development Projects of Specialty components, Composites for automotive and general industry, Electronics to achieve the sales plan as agreed with the Commercial Manager.
- To propose and implement Sales Budget, propose gap closure plan.
- To develop and maintain close communication with Key Accounts as a solution provider. Draft and propose Key Account plans and to effectively implement as agreed with the Commercial Manager.
- To propose distribution strategy and implement rationalization as agreed with the Commercial Manager.
- To develop and maintain performance culture of oneself and to support performance management of the Commercial Manager by influencing sales team.
Education: University Degree level, major in chemical / industrial engineering
Experience: At the least 5yrs+ commercial or R&D experience involving Specialty Chemicals in Composites and Aerospace or in the similar industries.
Know-how/Skills: Commercial/Technical knowledge and experience in thermoset plastics, and/or Composites and Automotive industries with knowledge of chemistry/Industrial chemical engineering.
- Initiative- Takes on Challenges and makes things happen.
- Achieving Valuable Result - Can be counted on to define and deliver goals successfully; steadfastly pushes self /others for results.
- Creating Value and Achieving Results –Focus attention on key objectives; consistently achieves effective outcomes
- Innovative Thinking - generate ideas to solve workplace problems.
- Logical/Critical Thinking - describe ideas for collaborative work.
- Building teams and relationships –Effectively gains trust and support of customers and associates at all levels.
- Personal Conviction- Believes strongly in what oneself is doing.
The company is one of the world's largest producers of silicones and silicone derivatives and a global leader in the development and manufacture of products derived from quartz and specialty ceramics. Some of the company's products include bath and shower caulk, pressure sensitive adhesive labels, foam products, cosmetics and tires.
International provider of testing services for the food, environment, and pharmaceutical industry. Operates in over 30 countries and has been enjoying massive growth in Japan.