1200 - 1500 万円
This is an exciting global biopharmaceutical company specializing in Rare Diseases, including Haematology, Oncology and Neuroscience areas.
It is expanding in Japan and will launch several first-in-class products in the near future.
Successfully launch multiple brands over the next 3-5 years to establish a new business franchise within Shire Japan and take the therapeutic leadership to best serve HAE patients suffering from unpredictable and often fatal angioedema attacks.
Job function and description
- Lead cross-functional team to develop a solid brand plan and implement it flawlessly once approved.
- Devise and execute innovative market development programs, including but not limited to Disease Awareness Campaigns.
- Lead Digital Marketing Campaigns and support Field force to gain efficiency with remote selling initiatives.
- Stay ahead of technological development in marketing to generate innovative ideas applicable to Pharmaceutical marketing.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and foster Rising Stars (next generation KOLs).
- Closely monitor competitive dynamics and conduct Competitive Analysis.
- Identify key issues of the brand in charge and develop key questions to be answered. Generate hypotheses to be validated through market research and provide clear direction to local market research vendors.
- Interpret marketing research outcomes to develop counter measures and action plans in a timely manner.
- Select and manage professional agencies (Medical Communication, Professional Education, Promotional, and Market Research etc.) to develop highly impactful marketing programs with maximizing return on investment.
- Liaise and provide commercial input & guidance to support other essential functions such as Sales, Medical, Communication, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, and External Affairs
- Propose annual expense budget for approval and manage actual spending within the budget.
Education and Experience
Key Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Bachelor degree.
- Further qualifications in Business or Marketing are preferred.
- Product marketing experience (minimum five years) in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Pharma sales experience.
- Expertise in driving Integrated Disease Awareness Campaigns (Strategic coordination among PR, Ad., Web, SNS, other Digital channels, real events, and Field force activities)
- Familiarity with JPMA Code of Practice, internal promotional approval processes (CMLR), and related standards in pharmaceutical industry.
- Self-starter, able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and manage to deadlines.
- Excellent communication / influencing skills
- Analytical, numerate and IT literate.
- Fluency in Japanese (oral and written).
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Accuracy and precision in written documentation (Word, Powerpoint).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrates high degree of energy and drive.
- Takes accountability and ownership.
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative / lateral thinker.
- Ability to assimilate and understand complex information
- Ability to exercise judgment and decision-making at a level commensurate with the role.
- Able to handle and manage multiple priorities to deliver successful outcomes.
- Delivering excellence.
- Experience working cross culturally in a business environment.