800 - 1000 万円
Our company is contributed its air conditioning business to the joint venture
Product Marketing Strategy:
- Plan a core positioning and messaging for product lines consistent with overall their strategy, the Hitachi and York brand positioning and the Vision/Goals, by working closely with Product Line Managers, regional Product Portfolio Managers and local/regional marketing team, and by leading/fulfilling Marketing deliverables for Product Development Process.
- Identify & propose innovative Product marketing strategies that engage target audiences for better business results & marketing efficiencies
- Develop customer, market & media segmentation strategies and action plans based on a survey, aligned with business, product, service & brand strategies.
- Implement marketing strategies, based on market insights & trends, customer requirements, marketing/media trends.
- Maintain & report insights about current and prospective customers to understand awareness and preference for our aftermarket products, services and key competitor activity
Marketing Planning & Execution:
Marketing Integration & Efficiency:
- Lead the global annual marketing planning process, and development & implementation of Global and Regional marketing plans.
- Ensure each of entities understand line of business objectives and strategies and roll them out with an effective and accountable actions that support sales & marketing needs, utilize effective media planning & marketing mix execution to facilitate business growth.
- Develop core marketing collateral such as catalogue for key products, case study book for versatile global version and promotion video to support events, advertising, and promotional support needs of the Regions & Customers.
- Support and guide the development of non-core regional marketing collateral by providing strategy, guidelines, and templates.
- Develop clear roles & responsibilities and get aligned with product groups, regions and channels on sales literature creation and management.
- Ensure each of the entities to follow rules & structure on non-key product catalogue, battle card platform for all the products and case study book for regional version, etc. in a disciplined manner.
- Identify and propose the best product marketing practices to drive the marketing excellence through all regions and product categories.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to facilitate annual/quarterly marketing council to accelerate integration
- Drive the global product launching for core products, technologies, and services
- Guide regions to consistently implement the marketing deliverables for regional product launches.
Marketing Budget Control:
- Establish metrics for each element of the marketing mix and activities.
- Develop and launch marketing dashboards to measure performance & drive accountable results in marketing activities.
- Plan and administer the Product Marketing budget for global market.
- Support the development of regional marketing budgets.
- Support training program needs and materials in concert with marketing, regional support (sales and marketing), and learning and development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in product marketing, preferably for global market.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B channels is preferred.
- Experience with HVAC, RAC or similar consumer products (home electric appliances) is preferred.
- Strong leadership, excellent communications skills and creativity are critical.
- Must be able to collaborate and influence in a matrix environment to effectively balance Regional and functional priorities for win-win results.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, and fluency in Japanese is a strong preference. Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as Internet software and E-mail is required