500 - 900 万円
This is one of the top consulting companies worldwide, and they strive for talented individuals. No consulting experience is required, if you have the interest and self-drive to work with top-class client companies and cutting-edge technology. The company works in multiple industries, with specializations in Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Media and others. Projects vary by client and span multiple technologies. They help clients in over 100 countries, and work to provide top-class services as a standard in all countries. As the business is growing, there is fast-paced career progression and a generally motivating working environment to grow in.
Overall for this position
- First point of contact for resources supported in the following areas:
- Career development, scheduling, skill building, and performance.
- Help identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets.
- Drive ongoing coaching conversations as a regular part of employee’s staffing and development experience.
- Help employees navigate the organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
- Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Act as first point of contact for Discipline & Complaints, employee Crisis, Exit Management (Death/Retirement/unmanaged attrition)
- Will be approver for Flexible Work Arrangement (Flex time/Modified work week)
- First point of contact for Leave Management, Performance Issues(Preformance Councelling/Performance improvement plan)
- HR Career Advisor could provide more individual support regarding networking, getting staffed on first project, acclimation into the company
- Usually identify and match roles for people
- Ensures client demand is filled
- Individual coaching & guidance to support skill development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training needs)
- New joiner process handholding
- Work closely with individuals to know their strengths, goals, & preferences and support career development & advancement
- Identifying skilling needs/opportunities - tied to demand fulfillment/future staffing opportunities
- Find people to be re-skilled in skill XYZ based on top down direction
- Skilling needs - core courses/standard curriculum
- Execute/drive re-skilling program execution
Career Level Expectations
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within the company.
- Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within the company
- 英語：日常会話 （TOEIC600点以上が望ましい）