1000 - 800 万円
Our client is a Leading Global Investment Management firm, with a Tokyo office employing more than 100+ professionals. They have a steady and solid reputation in the market.
The Credit Specialist is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert in credit fixed income market, including deep knowledge of investment strategies and portfolio positioning. This person will both service existing clients and partner with sales in prospecting. The role also partners with NY-based private credit BD and investment team members and regional sales teams to formulate and drive business development activities in private credit.
Japan and JPY Credit strategies (working closely with APAC investment and research teams): serving as a subject matter expert
- Global credit strategies (working closely with global investment and research teams): serving as a subject matter expert
- Private Credit (working closely with product / BD teams and US investment teams): serving in a business development capacity
Work closely with portfolio management & credit research team to serve existing clients on delivering portfolio strategies, positioning and outlook as well as responding to ad hoc questions
- Collaborate with the related teams to ensure consistent product messaging on credit products; oversee local sales force training and positioning
- Collaborate with BD and sales teams to drive business activities in private credit
- Leverage expertise in our firm`s Fixed Income platform and regional competitive landscape to drive product prioritization and client servicing focus
- Establish and maintain relationships with our largest clients
Experience in managing portfolios or credit analyst is preferable
- Deep knowledge of capital markets, fixed income products and the competitive landscape with a focus in credit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to present complex ideas to a variety of audiences in a clear, concise and compelling fashion
- Strong strategic and execution skills
- Able to rapidly gain trust through persuasiveness, collaboration and client-focus