職種CAD / 設計エンジニア
600 - 1200 万円
Fortune 500 and S&P100 Multinational Company having 50% market share in the manufacturing field and offering solutions in engineering systems, chemical performance, business & industrial automation, energy management, industrial safety equipment and security systems, and IoT technology.
- Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve Products, techniques, procedures, and technologies.
- You will support the design and development of new ideas and solutions for new product development as well as supporting current products modification and improvements based on in service needs and market strategy.
- You will support the concept, design and implementation of mechanical parts, subassemblies and final products.
- Contribute in the area feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs
- Be a technical expert in concept and fixture design as well as hands-on process development
- Utilize your engineering capabilities to support projects in a variety of markets
- Internal and external communication skill
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent experience
- English: TOEIC500+
- CAD experiences (CATIA V5)
- Engineer experiences preferred
- Experiences in Electricity is acceptable. But mechanical elements needed. (Electronic substrate only is not acceptable)
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Anopen, honest and team oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience developing new products or sustaining existing product ranges
- Some experience in a highly regulated or safety critical domain
- Mechanical Engineering degree