800 - 1000 万円
Our client is a Leading Global Investment Management firm, with a Tokyo office employing more than 100+ professionals. They have a steady and solid reputation in the market.
Person in the position will have two closely related functional responsibilities and belong to Product Development Department and Retail Product Marketing team under Marketing Communications Department (dual memberships).
The department is responsible for both the institutional and retail markets, interacting as the interface between the Investment teams around the world and the local sales teams / implementation teams to develop new products.
The function essentially covers three aspects:
Retail Product Marketing
- Analyzing market trends to understand client demand as well as competitors’ products to correctly position AB’s offering (both in terms of strategy content and operational set-up).
- Assessing the commercial potential for new product ideas.
- Assessing the feasibility of new product ideas, whether the idea can be turned into actual product and designing the product outline (guidelines, process, structure) in light of regulatory and resource constraints.
- After receiving the green light from clients, ensure a smooth hand-over of the product concept to the various teams involved in the product implementation (Business Development, Legal & Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Documentation, and overseas counterparts such as Product Development in New York).
The team is dedicated to retail product marketing and client communications including product promotion strategy, design, production and updating of marketing materials, advertisement, event management etc. The person in the position will be working in a team-based culture where the partnerships with Marketing Communications Dept, Product Development Dept, Retail Client Relation Dept and Business Development Dept are critical.
The primary responsibility is to help the firm formulate retail product promotion strategies and execute them by developing and updating appealing marketing materials with emphasis on:
- Developing attractive investment stories, based on economic/market trends, the product competitive strengths and investors’ interest.
- Developing, updating and upgrading the marketing materials (sales materials, ad-hoc promotion materials) by combining the above sales story with attractive visual designs and coordinating with the various departments involved (Business Development, Product Development, Legal department)
- Coordinating the production / printing of the materials
An ideal candidate should have a good balance of desired experiences, knowledge and skills.
Desired qualifications include:
- 2+year successful experience in retail product promotion, marketing material production and/or product development in the asset management industry (preferably retail)
- Rigorous and detail-oriented but also creativity / idea generation capacity
- Effective communications abilities to work with people at all levels within/outside the firm
- Ability to drive projects and excellent project management skill
- Business level verbal and written communications skills in English
- Experience in various functions in asset management (reporting, sales, product management or documentation) is a definite advantage
- CMA, CFA or equivalent level of knowledge on investment and financial markets are advantage