700 - 1100 万円
They are widely acknowledged as the world's leading provider of lubricant solutions.
With more than 100 years of experience in satisfying our customers' needs, we remain as committed today to providing the most technically advanced lubricants and services.
Purpose of role:
Key Results / Accountabilities expected from the role:
- Managing day to day relationships with toll blending and 3rd party supply companies within in North Asia. The role encompasses, establishing new suppliers and consolidating the contract manufacturing network to meet the business requirements.
- Working closely with local Procurement/Purchasing and Planning Organization in establishing the product sourcing and services and establishing strong relationship with key suppliers.
- Develops and owns the Quality Improvement Plan for Supply Chain including contract manufacturing, Raw Material Suppliers & logistics. Working closely with Regional / Cluster Quality to improve Quality Performance of 3rd party manufacturing / toll blending/ 3P logistics companies through regular audits, audit gaps closure and monitoring of quality KPIs.
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships that add value to BP and at the same time ensuring suppliers meet the contractual obligations, service level agreements (KPIs) and performance improvement plans and compliance.
- Manage relationships with toll blenders and 3rd party finished goods suppliers in North Asia, ensuring suppliers have established and appropriate SLAs and meet contractual obligations in terms of cost, service, quality, and HSSE.
- Deliver service, cost and cash targets through robust performance management of key suppliers covering cost, service, quality, and HSSE. Ensure completion of internal performance reporting requirements.
- Ensure suppliers are provided with accurate and timely forecasts and supply plans to enable them to meet SLAs.
- Work closely with the local customer fulfilment organizations to ensure timely exchange of information relevant to local operations, forecasts and plans.
- Ensure that Planning & Purchase are kept informed of any supply and capacity constraints in a timely manner to enable effective action to be taken to mitigate availability issues.
- Develop, maintain and lead the embedding of quality control standards & processes with third parties.
- Lead, embed and fulfil agreed Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities in accordance with the GSC role cards and the specific accountabilities that apply to the role of Contract Manufacturing & Quality Manager in the role cards.
- Actively contribute to the overall direction of the Contract Manufacturing Management network and ensure plans are aligned to business demands.
- 6-8 year experience in an operational environment preferred in a Supply Chain management role with end-to-end supply chain management experience.
- Demonstrated skills in Third Party contractor management.
- Understanding of Procurement is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of product line administration systems and QA/QC activities as well as associated compliance requirements.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage a geographically diverse team of stakeholders.
- Strong skills in problem solving and networking especially in interfacing with other functions including CF, Manufacturing & Planning which may have conflicting priorities.
- Good knowledge of performance management and KPIs. Analytical skill and sound financial understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with teams and networks and influence at many levels in the organization.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Fluency in English & Japanese essential).
- Graduate: chemical or mechanical engineer preferred but other disciplines considered with relevant experience.