800 - 1200 万円
It is the world’s largest independent biotechnology company. This company believes innovation in business, collaboration, resource-sharing and patient access is as critical to serving people’s health as what occurs in a laboratory.
- Ensuring the analysis and presentation of biomedical data is accurate and complete.
- Adherence to company policies, SOPs and other controlled documents
- BS/BSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific subject
- Communication skill in Japanese and English for business needs
- Experience of working with global team members (with >=1 year) in pharma industries or CRO partners to ensure operational excellence and efficiency in statistical programming activities
- MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific subject
- Biostatistical Programming using the SAS System
- Drug Development (pre-, early, late and/or observational) in related industries or academic research
- Project planning
- Process improvement participation
- International co-operation
- Team participation and effectiveness