900 - 950 万円
As a global leader in its four areas of business (Seating, Interior, Exterior and Emission Control). They design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents.
Act as the main technical window in front of customers. Contribute to the development of new “Metal & Mechanisms” products, in line with schedule, process, quality and cost targets
- Understand Customer technical specifications, to discuss and to address them according to current or future technical solutions developed by the company.
- Explain customers’ specification to Development teams.
- Promote and explain to Customers the choices and technical solutions proposed by the company.
- Participate to the RFQ process and ensure the customers’ expectations are taken in account and appropriate compromise is made as needed.
- Actively Participate to the creation of design concepts and alternative design solutions;
- Ensure the conformity of the different technical answers to Customers (technical files, costing …).
- Act as the main communication channel to the Customers in Japan for technical matters (with Architect and Technical Manager support, if needed).
- Give direction to CAD Engineers on data creation and data submission as required;
- Technician’s degree or Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- More than 5 years professional experience in a demanding role in Design & Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge and experience in the seating business.
- Knowledge in metal forming processes and mechanical systems design.
- Leadership experience.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- International mind set.
- English required.